You can now use your ecoeats Partner Dashboard to accept orders without a tablet.
- Make sure your device's volume is set to at least 50% and that your screen stays on. You can let it go dim, but it is important to always ensure you can see the screen to be notified of new orders.
- Open up the Partner Dashboard on a device, like a tablet or phone.
- Navigate to the Live Orders tab from the menu on the left. Here you can see all the orders you currently have, along with the ability to mark your store as Busy or Quiet.
- When you're ready to start accepting orders, press the green button
- You're ready to go! Customers will now begin to place orders, which means you'll have to either accept or reject them.
- Once you've accepted the order, it will show up in your order list with an estimated prep time. An ecorider will arrive to collect the order as close to that estimate as possible.
- Clicking on an order will show you the items requested, customer information and rider details if available.
- If an order is ready far in advance of the estimated pickup time, you can mark it as ready. This means that we'll try and send a rider to you sooner.
- If you need more time to prepare an order, press the Delay Pickup button. If there isn't a rider already on the way, we'll delay sending one.
You can always contact the ecoeats Partner Support team via email@example.com.